We take tough cases, no matter who is on the other side or how powerful they may be.
St. Paul Employee Rights Lawyer
For the past 40 years, the attorneys at the Law Office of Sivertson and Barrette, P.A., have been fighting for the rights of employees across the state of Minnesota.
We represent clients in a wide range of employment law matters, including:
- Employment discrimination, including discrimination by age, gender and pregnancy
- Sexual harassment, representing people who have experienced sexual harassment on the job
- Minnesota whistleblower retaliation, fighting employer retaliation against employees who have stood up for what is right in their workplaces
- Workers’ compensation retaliation, protecting the interests of workers who have been wrongfully terminated after being injured on the job
- FMLA retaliation, protecting workers who have exercised their rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Severance and noncompete agreements, reviewing and negotiating severance agreements and other employment contracts, including noncompete agreements
You may be hesitant to contact an attorney, but seeking legal guidance is the best thing to do when faced with an employment law problem. Our lawyers can lay out all of your legal options in a free and confidential consultation. We assist people seeking Minnesota wrongful termination damages.
At our St. Paul law firm, our focus is on compassionate representation of our clients. We understand our clients’ fears, but we are fearless in our fight to protect employees. We understand you are under a tremendous level of stress, which can affect your entire family. We make it our job to take the burden off of your shoulders so you can go home and re-focus on what is important.
Contact A Minneapolis Employment Law Attorney
Law Office of Sivertson and Barrette, P.A., offers a free, confidential consultation to prospective clients. An attorney at our firm will give you an honest assessment of your legal matter and explain to you what your options are. Contact us online or by phone at 651-778-0575 to speak with an employee rights attorney.